Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Week 19 in Wigan

Hello friends and family!!!

This one will be a bit short since my email has been acting up. It deletes things now so I'm hoping this email sends.

This week was really good!! We had a miracle right before transfers started! Sister Dunlavy and I have been feeling a bit down about the work; I mean we haven't slacked in the slightest, but no matter how many people we talk to nobody has been interested. But one day we had it in our plans to call by some people we are "teaching" but have never met before. One of them was Julia. We stopped by her house, and her previous boyfriend, Mantas, answered. Apparently they broke up so we talked to him instead. He doesn't believe in a God but after we left he texted us and said he really enjoyed our conversation and he wished he could believe in a God. Then the other person we called by was John. He was supposed to be 51-70 and the boy that answered was definitely not that age. He was probably 17 or 18. But we had the most amazing conversation with him! He gave us his phone number right off the bat and was really excited to see us again! We also saw his parents as well and they are super nice and seem open as well! He was so sweet and they are all Argentinean and so we immediately texted our ward mission leader who is also of the same nationality. So it was a really good start to the week!

Then we got Sister Rasmussen!!! She really is amazing and the sweetest person! I can't believe I'm serving with her again! We were companions in the MTC and I love her to bits. Being in a trio is the best, I really do have the best companions. 


I love you all!!!
Sister Sever

***Some Of the pictures are of the Anglican church we went to, another was of the trio I'm in, and...I also melted a spatula to one of our pans






No comments:

Post a Comment