Monday, April 8, 2019

Week 31 & 32

Hello friends and family!!!

So last week I was lame and I didn’t send an email.... but I have a new companion!!!! Her name is Sister Hawkins and she is from....(drumroll) UTAH!!! She is so amazing! She is hilarious and has such a Drive for missionary work!! Which I love! Oh yeah!!! And I am still in Wigan! I’ve been here quite a while now and the members are joking around that I should just move my records to Wigan because I’m going to live there for the rest of my life😂😂

But seeing as I have 2 weeks to make up for I have lots of stories! So first of all,despite the fact I have been in Wigan for over 7 months now... I still managed to get lost! So, it was Sister Hawkins’ first day and around a week ago we had asked this family when they would like us to come around and suggested the day Sister Hawkins came. This family was quite intense, they are a pastor and his wife and are very passionate about what they do. The day of.... they texted back and said they would like to meet. Then, we got lost on the way and took the wrong bus(well right number it just went the opposite way. So when Sister Hawkins came to the area that was her first lesson! They really are such a nice family but it was quite an intimidating introduction to Wigan😅

We also had quite a miracle! At 5 am in the morning one night the fire alarm went off! We couldn’t smell any smoke but being obedient we made our way outside. It was a very loud alarm but Sister Hawkins still had to shake me awake. We waited outside for a fire truck and nobody else was outside except us and people going to work except for one man! We went over to him to ask what was going on and he immediately recognised us as missionaries and said he wanted to come to church!

We also had a lesson with a boy named Sebastian and he wants to be baptised! He is so nice and he loved coming to church and participating during classes.

Well I love you all and hope you have an amazing week.

(Pictures below are of the missionary training conference and getting to the new companions.)









No comments:

Post a Comment