Wednesday, January 17, 2018

England MTC check in!!

So I made it safely to England!!!! I've only been in the MTC for like 2 hours but so far everything has been amazing. When I got to the Utah airport, around 20 other missionaries boarded with me so it was pretty legit. Also, I may or may not have lost my passport in the New York City layover at one point. I got it back, thank goodness, because somebody found me before I even realized I lost it. It was just a classic Sidney move haha! Also, the plane was super posh (yeah I'm saying that word) between NYC and England. Super nice!!! And little kids with British accents are the most adorable thing ever!!! Anyway, I love you and I'm doing a-okay. I'm here mostly intact. I know you guys must be broken apart by now though. I don't know what you guys will do without me!!! One more thing, P-days are on Tuesdays at the MTC here.

chip chip cheerio
Sister Sever


(mom note):  I was texted by a random person in the Salt Lake City airport this picture below.  Apparently, he was an old YM's leader of one of the Elders in the group and thought it would be fun to send to the missionary parents!!  Made my day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment