Monday, February 18, 2019

Week 25 in Wigan

Hello friends and family! 

This week was pretty good. First and foremost.... I CAN CALL MY FAMILY!!! Of all the changes that we are all expecting, this was one that certainly surprised and I didn’t think would happen. I Skyped my family today! (Well.... google hangout) That is seriously just amazing! I am still in shock. After I called them, I just felt so weird because it felt like a holiday. Like, it was Mother’s Day and then I just had to wait for 6 months to call them again. Not to be biased, but I really like this change. 

We met with Vejas a lot this week! Like 4 times. One time was for a YSA activity. We all had to play a game where one person had to ask a question and had to remember all the answers everyone gave. You would think since my memory is so bad I would be naturally bad at this game but I surprised myself! So basically, I can forget my wallet on a bus but when it comes to a memory game I am fine haha. Priorities. 

Also, we had to say goodbye to Sister Dunlavy.... It’s so weird not being in a trio! But, I love Sister Rasmussen. She is so sweet and she is hilarious. I am definitely looking forward to this transfer! I can sense good things are coming! 

I don’t really have time for a spiritual thought but here is a scripture that I was reading in my personal study. My life would be nothing within it God, it would hold no meaning. I love this gospel and I love my Saviour. I hope you all have an amazing week!

2 Nephi 22:2

2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.


Sister Sever

No comments:

Post a Comment